Image to MS Word
Mathpix has image to MS Word converter which supports converting printed and handwritten math, text, tables, and chemistry to a Word document.
The best image recognition for math and science
Mathpix is the only image to Word converter with high-accuracy OCR features developed specifically for scientific documents like research papers.
How to convert images to MS Word on mobile
1. Use Snip mobile app to take a photo of the image.
2. Crop the part of an image you want to digitize and scan it.
3. Sync to desktop and copy your equation in MS Word format. You can also export it as a .docx file.
How to convert images to MS Word on desktop
1. Use Snip to take a screenshot of the image.
2. Click "Copy MS Word" to copy the result to your clipboard.
3. Paste directly into your MS Word document.
Instantly digitize printed and handwritten notes with Snip and export to MS Word.
Read Image to Word related posts on our blog
Improved performance on Windows Snip
We have made significant upgrades to the performance of the Windows apps, including bug fixes and stability improvements.Read more
Major improvements to MS Word compatibility
Mathpix Snip is more compatible with Microsoft Word than ever with a new MathML format enabling better multiline equations, summations, and integrals in Word.Read more
How to insert an equation into Microsoft Word with Mathpix Snip
Skip the difficult to use equation editor in Word and instead go directly from screenshot to formatted equation in your document...Read more