The best OCR software for math and science
Mathpix is the only equation to Word converter with high-accuracy OCR features developed specifically for scientific documents like research papers
Mixed Text and Math
How to convert equations to LaTeX
1. Use Snip to take a screenshot or a photo of equation.
2. Check your Snip result.
3. Copy LaTeX string and paste it directly to your document.
How to use digital ink with our math equation generator
1. Open Snip and click on 'Add Snip (Drawing)' button.
2. Write your equation using PC mouse, finger, or stylus.
3. Scan your handwriting and instantly get a LaTeX math formula!
Use our simple online editor to write and publish beautiful scientific documents.
Instantly digitize printed and handwritten notes with our LaTeX equation converter and paste to Snip Web.
Read Equation to LaTeX related posts on our blog
Image to LaTeX Converter
How to convert images of math, text, and tables to LaTeX with our simple OCR-powered app.Read more
How to edit LaTeX on Mac
Getting your Mac set up to edit LaTeX documents can sometimes be confusing. Follow this simple step-by-step guide and start editing .tex files on your Mac in no time!Read more
In-app drawing now supported for all desktop apps
You can now draw equations or diagrams directly in your desktop app using your trackpad, an external pen tablet, or a touchscreen laptop.Read more