Using Snip with Microsoft Word
Inserting equations into a Microsoft Word document is easy when you use Snip. Just follow these simple steps:
- Display the equation want to insert into your document on your screen:
- Click the screenshot button or enter the keyboard shortcut
- Click and drag the crop box around your desired equation, release to Snip:
- Check your Snip result, then click the Copy MathML button to copy the MathML format to your clipboard:
- Open your Microsoft Word document and put your cursor at the location in the document where you would like to insert an equation, and paste!
Here is a short video showing all the steps together:
You can also watch a full video about inserting equations into Microsoft Word using Snip on our Youtube channel.